Effective Date: October 2018
1. CoachMeRight is committed to protecting your information. Please read this Privacy Notice (“the Notice”) carefully as it sets out important information relating to how we handle your personal information.
2. CoachMeRight issuing the Notice. In this Notice, references to “we”, “us” or ” CoachMeRight ” are references to CoachMeRight. Services taken by CoachMeRight may be linked through CoachMeRight.com and have their own applicable privacy policies, and this Notice does not apply to them. CoachMeRight will have access to information on individuals covered by this Notice.
3. How to Contact Us. Questions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy Notice should be addressed to “Admin” through email at Support@ CoachMeRight.com
4. Introduction. This Notice sets out how we will collect and use personal information, and the choices and rights available to you in connection with our use of your personal information.
5. This Notice describes our practices when using your information when you:
5.1. Express an interest in or have signed up for our events or products including newsletters, apps, extensions, webinars or e-books, activate your CoachMeRight user account and/or license;
5.2. Attend a CoachMeRight event; or
5.3. Visit our websites (including our public website and member-based websites) or social media sites.
6. This Notice also applies to information we collect from you via our survey or diagnostic tools. You may be shown an additional confidentiality notice before participating in a survey or diagnostic. Please note that in cases where the terms of any such survey or diagnostic-specific confidentiality notice conflict with any terms in this Notice, the survey or diagnostic-specific confidentiality terms will take precedence over the terms in this Notice. This Notice will apply whether you have provided the information directly to us or we have obtained it from a different source, such as a third party
7. Information That We Collect About You
7.1 Data collection and usage. Information we collect directly from you or from the following sources:
a. Third party referrals including from within the CoachMeRight group;
b. Social media sites and other public Internet sites, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube;
c. Public resources such as telephone directories, newspapers, internet sites, commercially available marketing lists, registries or public records.
d. URLs of webpages visited when you are using CoachMeRight.
7.2 Categories of information we collect about you include:
a. Personal information such as name and title, profile photograph, contact details, company name, business title and email address provided by you at the time of registration;
b. Communications with you;
c. Information you provide when posting content on social media sites.
d. Information you provide when you enter information on our website, such as when you provide contact details, answer online questionnaires, or feedback forms;
f. Behavioural information (such as information on the behaviour or presumed interests of individuals which are linked to those individuals and may be used to create a user profile);
7.3 We use this information for certain activities, including:
a. Facilitating the business through communication with corporate clients and other business contacts, for example, to communicate about vendor briefings or details of events or webinars;
b. For internal analysis and research to help us improve our services;
c. To send marketing to business contacts regarding our services and products which may be of interest and to promote our business and brand;
d. Administering our website, extension, app, investigating any complaints and providing customized customer / client service;
e. Monitoring social media content to manage relations with our clients and promote our business and brand.
f. Enabling you to attend our events;
g. Analyzing attendee interests in and interactions with the event through geo-location data (in certain cases);
h. Marketing our events through the use of video;
i. Providing recordings of certain event sessions to interested business contacts, attendees and online through our website or CoachMeRight social media sites.
j. Enabling peer networking opportunities based on your background and experience;
k. Monitoring social media content to manage relations with our clients and promote our business and brand.
7.4 We use this information because:
a. It is necessary for performing our obligations, or exercising our rights, under our contracts with clients;
b. It is necessary for compliance with any legal or regulatory obligations that we are subject to;
c. We have a legitimate business interest to Manage, promote our business and brand;
d. Provide, improve and Operate our business services;
7.5 We have your consent (where required under applicable law) to use your information for marketing. Where we rely upon your consent, you have the right to withdraw their consent by informing the ADMIN of the website through email. However, CoachMeRight reserves the exclusive right to share the information with Central Government for investigation of any Criminal complaint, when asked for as it becomes a legal obligation.
8. Further information. Where legitimate interests are mentioned above, a legitimate interest will only apply where we consider that your interests or rights which require protection of your personal data do not override our legitimate interests. If you require further information regarding our legitimate interests as applied to your personal information, you may contact our Data Protection Officer.
Our websites and online services are for individuals who are at least 18 years of age. Our online services are not designed to be used by individuals under the age of 18. In certain circumstances, if you do not provide personal information which is required (for example, in relation to activating your CoachMeRight membership), we will not be able to perform our obligations under the contract with you or may not be able to provide you with products and services. We will make it clear if and when this situation arises and what the consequences of not providing the information will be.
9. Prohibited Location. If you access the Prohibited Location of our site (via browser or an app), we may collect information about your access to and use of research materials, decision-support tools, and other online and offline resources we offer.
10. When We Disclose Your Information. We may disclose your personal information to third parties as follows:
a. To CoachMeRight group companies in order to process the data;
b. When we have your consent or authorization to do so, e.g., when you have allowed an event sponsor to scan your attendee badge;
c. To third parties who work on our behalf to service or maintain business contact databases and other IT systems, such as suppliers of the IT systems which we use to process personal information, or who provide other technical services, such as printing;
d. To third parties providing services to us who have a need to access your information, such as our professional advisors (e.g. auditors and lawyers) or venues for our events;
e. To comply with applicable laws, protect rights, safety and property, and respond to lawful requests from public authorities (such as disclosing data in appropriate situations for national security or law enforcement purposes);
f. Subject to applicable law, in the event that CoachMeRight is merged, sold, or in the event of a transfer of some or all of our assets (including in bankruptcy), or in the event of another corporate change, in connection with such a transaction, or for pre-transaction review in relation to such transactions.
11. Utilization Information. We may share information with our organizational clients about how their employees use the sites and the resources available to them through the sites (e.g. how employees used certain features of the sites, utilization trends, which features were most popular with the member’s employees).
12. Retention Periods. We will retain your personal information for as long as required to perform the purposes for which the data was collected, depending on the legal basis for which that data was obtained and/or whether additional legal/regulatory obligations mandate that we retain your personal information. We may also retain personal information for the period during which a claim may be made in relation to our dealings with you.
a. In general terms, this will mean that your personal data will be kept for the duration of our relationship with you, and
b. The period required by tax and company laws and regulations, and
14. Marketing Communications. We will respect your wishes not to receive marketing communications. You can change your marketing preferences by contacting us at the address here. If you gave us your email address to receive marketing communications, you can opt out at any time by using the unsubscribe links or instructions included at the bottom of our emails. Please note that we will continue to send you service-related communications regardless of any opt-out request. We will not sell or share your information or information with third parties (other than our subsidiaries or affiliates) for their own promotional or marketing purposes unless you give us consent to do so and where permitted by applicable law.
15. Security. We have implemented administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help prevent unauthorized access. Despite these measures, no data transmission over the Internet can be entirely secure, and we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit via our websites or apps. Please note that you are responsible for maintaining the security of your credentials used to access any CoachMeRight service or account, and you must report suspected unauthorized activity to us. We make efforts to restrict access to information to only those employees, contractors, and agents who need such access in order to operate, develop, improve, or deliver our programs, products, and services.
16. Cookies And Similar Applications. A cookie is a small text file which includes a unique identifier that is sent by a web server to the browser on your computer, mobile phone or any other internet enabled device when you visit an on-line site. Cookies and similar technologies are widely used to make websites work efficiently and to collect information about your online preferences. For simplicity, we refer to all these technologies as “cookies”.
17. Some of our website pages may contain electronic images known as web beacons (also known as clear gifs, tags or pixels) that allow us to count users who have visited our pages. Web beacons collect only limited information, e.g. a cookie number, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides. We may also carry web beacons placed by third party advertisers. These beacons do not carry any information that could directly identify you.
18. Links. To provide increased value to you, we provide links to other websites or resources that are not part of the products, programs, or services run by CoachMeRight. We do not control these websites or their privacy practices, and any information you provide to these sites is subject to the Privacy Policies of those sites and not this Notice.
19. Changes to this Notice. From time to time, we may change and/or update this Notice. If this Notice changes in any way, we will post an updated version on this website. We recommend you regularly review this website to ensure that you are always aware of our information practices and any changes to such. Any changes to this Notice will go into effect on posting to this page.
21. We publish testimonials on our web site from happy clients who have been kind enough to allow this. The names are usually limited to fictitious ones, but the clients are genuine and we can provide evidence of this if necessary. Testimonial information is agreed with the client in writing and in advance before publishing.
22. Legal Obligations. Although the client / coach relationship is confidential, there are circumstances where we may need to break that confidentiality by reporting to the police or other services. This may be because we feel a client or another person is at serious risk as a result of something that is disclosed to me.
23. Email Marketing and Blogs. When you become a client we will ask if you want to subscribe to our blog emails. These are regular notifications of new content on our website and are usually sent once or twice a month. We may communicate with blog subscribers on other issues and offers from time to time. You may unsubscribe to a blog at any time. If you do so and you are a regular client, then we will still continue to email personally on practical issues (such as appointment times, payment etc).
24. If you have downloaded a free product or special offer via my social media or website marketing I will continue to email you on the subject related to that download and with offers that you may find useful. You can unsubscribe from this at any time.
25. We will never share your email address with a third party organization.